No matter who you are, we have got a ride for you!
Champions Ride 40 kmFor amateur cyclists, this ride is a test of strength, endurance & determination. The champions ride will have two categories, for Road Bikes and for MTB / Hybrid Bikes. MTB / Hybrid Bikes should have straight handle bar and tyre size not less than 30mm. This ride is a mass start ride and is open to participants aged 15 and above.
Trivandrum Fitness Ride 14 kmThe Trivandrum Fitness Ride is all about bringing the spirit of fitness to the streets of Trivandrum, highlighting to the public the importance of staying healthy. The ride carries a specific message to the general public – the importance of a daily regimen of exercising to stay fit and also the fact that cycling is one of the better ways to do it. Conceived as a fun ride, the ride will be for participants from aged 12 and above.
Stark Kids Fun Ride 2.5 kmAnd while the young adults and the not so young adults race themselves to glory, we have also lined up another unique event for the kids - ‘The Stark Kids Fun Ride.’ The Stark Kids Fun Ride provides the kids a great opportunity to be part of the fun and aims to introduce them to the benefits of exercising at an early age. The ride will be for kids in the age group of 6 to 12.
Register to start your journey to become a healthier you
Trivandrum Fitness Ride:Rs. 500
Stark Kids Fun Ride:Rs. 250
You can register both offline and online for the respective ride categories.
Registration close date:5 PM IST, Monday, 5 April 2017
Ride Rules & Regulations
- You are to participate only in the ride category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry and riding number is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
- Participants found to have interchanged their riding number tag with another individual, will be disqualified from the Event and shall not be allowed to apply or participate in the next edition of the Event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person/team from event/competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, who has been banned from competition under Union Cycliste Internationale jurisdiction who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be made.
- Prize Money is applicable only for the Champions Ride.
- Participants are not allowed to ride with babies or children and unregistered riders.
- Cycling helmets are mandatory for the participants.
- MTB / Hybrid Bikes should have straight handle bar and tyre size not less than 30mm.
- Only those confirmed participants wearing the current SilkAir Trivandrum Cyclathon 2017 riding number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib or not wearing the SilkAir Trivandrum Cyclathon 2017 bib will not be allowed to continue on the ride course.
- Further, every rider must wear his/her riding number bib on the front of the vest worn. Disputes arising out of not properly visible, mutilated, folded, altered or damaged bib will not be entertained.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel
- For security reasons, participants are requested to come without any baggage. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. unnoticed. Organizers are not responsible for any loss or baggage and belongings during the event.
- Participants are requested to cooperate with the police and security personnel deputed at the Manaveeyam Road, the Holding Area and on route.
- Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on ride day – this is for your own security.